If you are looking for a leading factoring company for El Paso, TX, Viva Capital Funding, LLC, has invoice factoring experience in nearly every commercial industry.
Industries in El Paso That Use Factoring Financing
With over 20 years of experience, Viva Capital Funding, LLC has funded a large variety of businesses. Industries in El Paso that can take advantage of an accounts receivable factoring company include:
- Service providers.
Invoice Factoring Financing
Factoring is a form of business finance where you sell some of your outstanding invoices to a third party. The factor pays you a percentage of the invoice amounts immediately and collects the payment directly from your debtors. In this way, invoice finance brokers allow you to run your business as normal – taking and fulfilling orders – without being held back by cash flow constraints.
This is a particularly useful tool when you want to grow and expand your B2B business. Think about landing a substantial contract or getting a massive order, but you are unable to fulfill it because you do not have capital on hand. Or perhaps you have sleepless nights worrying about the money needed to pay your bills and satisfy obligations such as payroll. Meanwhile, your debtors’ aging analysis shows enough cash outstanding. Instead, sell the invoices that only mature in 30, 45, 60, or even 90 days.
What’s more, invoice factoring is a faster, more flexible, and debt-free way to boost your cash flow. Compare that to a traditional bank loan, where you incur interest, stringent limits, and tedious waiting times.
At Viva Capital Funding, LLC., we like to keep the process to just six steps:
- A customer places an order with you.
- Verify the credit of your customer with Viva Capital Funding, LLC.
- Carry out the order for the qualified customer.
- Sell your invoices to Viva Capital and receive payment within 24 hours.
- Let Viva Capital’s accounts receivables experts deal with the collection process for you.
- Keep tabs on your invoices 24/7 with our Accounts Receivable Reporting.
About El Paso, TX
The sixth-largest city in Texas and the largest metro along the Texas-Mexico border, El Paso offers a great environment for both business and lifestyle.
Thanks to its rather isolated location, El Paso is a self-sufficient American city and the only main city in Texas that uses Mountain Standard Time! Contrary to the expectations El Paso’s Wild West and military background may conjure up, it is home to a thriving culinary scene.
The population of 681,534 people enjoy mild winters and a dry climate; along with increasing jobs, the cost of living is 18.6% lower than the U.S. average and living in one of the 10 safest cities in the United States.
El Paso’s Economy
As a principal entry to the United States from Mexico, El Paso is a major transportation hub. From its copper refinery roots, the city has booming industries such as:
- Manufacturing – food, clothing, plastics, medical equipment, electronic equipment, and construction materials
- Agriculture and livestock
- Tourism, leisure, and hospitality
- Information technology
- Telemarketing, call centers, and other professional and business services – with 70+ Fortune 500 companies located in El Paso
- Educational services
- Government – from military installations to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Immigration and Naturalization Services, and the U.S. Customs Service
El Paso’s Business Resources
Businesses in El Paso are invited to join forces with associations such as:
The Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce supports and transforms businesses to improve the lives of the El Paso community.
The El Paso Regional Economic Development Corporation (REDCo) is a private, no-fee resource for businesses and industries interested in relocating or expanding their operations to the Greater El Paso, Texas area.
If you need working capital to keep your business operating and growing, take advantage of your outstanding invoices by selling them to the leading factoring company for El Paso, Texas – Viva Capital Funding, LLC, Get in touch with us today!