As a leading Dallas factoring company, Viva Capital Funding, LLC has invoice factoring expertise in nearly every commercial industry. Discover how we can encourage your business goals, relieve your cash flow worries, and so much more.
Industries in Dallas That Use Factoring Financing
Factoring solutions are a good fit for almost all B2B transactions, but industries specific to Dallas that most frequently use factoring financing include:
Invoice Factoring Company Dallas, TX
If looking for a short-term, debt-free solution to your business’s cash flow shortfall, then you are in the right place! By selling your unpaid invoices to a Dallas, Texas factoring company, invoice factoring company, you access immediate and flexible working capital.
Invoice factoring allows you to get your invoices paid within 24 – 48 hours rather than having to wait the usual 30 – 120 days for your customers to pay.
Do not be one of the 82% of businesses that fail because of cash flow problems. Follow these six steps instead to make the most of invoice factoring in Dallas, TX:
- Receive an order from a customer.
- Check their creditworthiness with Viva Capital Funding.
- Supply the goods and/or services to the customer.
- Sell the invoices to Viva Capital Funding and get a percentage of the value of the invoice within 24 hours.
- Let Viva Capital’s accounts receivables experts deal with the collection process for you.
- Keep tabs on your invoices 24/7 with our Accounts Receivable Reporting.
Moving away from more restrictive forms of finance, like traditional bank loans or overdrafts, gives you a fluid solution to growth projects, stock purchases, staff training, or seasonal demands.
About Dallas, TX
Dallas is part of the Dallas-Ft. Worth-Arlington Metroplex and has a population of more than 1.3 million, making it the ninth-largest city in the United States.
True to Texas stereotypes, Dallas is best described as big, busy, cosmopolitan, glitzy, rich, and self-confident! From the city’s gleaming skyscrapers, suburban commercial centers and neighborhoods fan out in all directions.
Dallas is flourishing thanks to numerous entertainment and sporting activities, restaurant debuts, and the revitalization of its downtown! The appeal of the culture, education and job opportunities, and affordability has made Dallas one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Who can resist a city that:
- Formed the first-ever professional cheerleading squad.
- Is home to the nation’s largest arts district (19 blocks of museums, venues, and galleries).
- Has hosted the State Fair of Texas every year since 1886, and
- Is the home of “The World’s First Frozen Margarita Machine,” adapted by American inventor, Mariano Martinez in 1971.
The Dallas Economy
Home to 22 Fortune 500 companies, the economy of Dallas is burgeoning thanks to:
- Its business-friendly environment resulting from low taxes and other incentives to boost development and investment.
- A strong base of skilled employees who enjoy house prices 42% less than many other large metros.
- The central location and transport network.
Dallas’s economy is one of the most diverse in the nation. The top industries are energy, trade, financial and business services, transportation, technology, and defense. It arguably also has the best Dallas factoring company: Viva Capital.
Dallas’s Business Resources
Businesses in Dallas are encouraged to access resources, networks, and programs by joining forces with associations such as:
The Dallas Chamber of Commerce advocates for its members to promote economic growth and development in the Dallas region.
Score aims to help small business owners by offering mentoring and training by volunteers who draw on years of experience in various areas of business and industry.
The DEC Network assists entrepreneurs in launching, building, and expanding their businesses in order to boost innovation and the economy of Dallas.
LiftFund offers small and minority business loans to entrepreneurs and startups with inadequate access to capital.
If you need improved cash flow to keep your business operating and expanding, turn your outstanding invoices into immediate cash by selling them to a Dallas invoice factoring company. Contact Viva Capital Funding, LLC today!